JAG properties are located, designed and built specifically to give you a competitive edge. When your business and your reputation are at stake, you need a partner you can count on. In every property, we build in over 75 years of experience, creating a smarter, more efficient use of space.
The following are just a few unique benefits of JAG properties that are not commonly offered by competing developers.
- Flexible floor plans accommodating users 3,000 - 1,000,000 square feet
- Cross-dock capability
- Column-less warehouse space
- High door count
- Located within 3-mile radius of major U.S. airport
- Proximity to major population centers
- LEED certified construction
- Expansive truck courts
- 30+' high ceilings
- Mezzanine office for greater flexibility and generous office finish
- Easily modified to front or rear-loading warehouse operation
- Owner built, managed and operated.
In addition to serving the freight forwarding industry, JAG’s clients include many other types of companies that enjoy the benefits of locating near a major airport. Past clients include technology-based firms, R&D, light manufacturing, showrooms, paper-shredding services and even a microbrewery. Last mile delivery for e-commerce is a natural fit as airports are, by design, located within a one-hour drive of major population centers.
JAG’s commitment to developing real estate solutions specifically for clients in the logistics, air cargo and distribution space has earned a reputation for providing unsurpassed workmanship, competitive pricing and long-term mutually beneficial relationships with our clients.